Saturday, October 14, 2006

an Introduction

Hi everybody,
My name is Stanislav, I am new to blogs but not to 3dsmax. I must appologize for my English, I am russian and my native language is russian, so if you find any spelling errors - don't pay any attention :)

I been working in 3d industry for 5 years now, starting from exhibition design to architectural visualization.

I've completed Bachelors in Multimedia at RMIT University, Australia.

This Blog was created to help others with 3dsmax and ofcourse to get some feedback on my own work, also I am planning to write some tutorials on architectural visualisation and some 3dsmax basics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信徵信社徵信

Tera Online said...

I think youve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. Im really impressed that theres so much about this subject thats been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. Good one you, man! Really great stuff here. Tera Gold Cheap Tera Items